Will your child be aged between U8 to U14 next season (2018) and loves football?
Come and try a free, no obligation development squad session at Blackman Park on Thursday 10th of August to see if your child likes the structured and fun development squad training.
What is the development squad?
- teams train twice a week (Mondays and Thursdays) at Blackman Park with a professional coach from February to August
- the same coach attends the usual NSFA competition matches with the team to ensure the team plays with the strategies they learnt at training
- the focus is on playing good football and being a good sport (rather than winning, although, when you play good football, winning often follows)
To enter the squads, your child will need to trial (held in November) and teams will be formed on your child's ability & temperament, not on friend groups.
Try it Out Day: Thursday 10 August 17 at Blackman Park (Astroturf)
- 5-6pm: U8-U9s (2018 age groups)
- 6-7pm: U10s and above (2018 age groups).
For more information please click here.
To register for the free Try it Out Day (so we know how many coaches to provide) please click here.