Registrations are taken at the beginning of the year, usually from early January through until the beginning of the season in April. All players must be registered and have paid their registration fee to be eligible to play.
Registrations are made through the Football Federation Australia system – MyFootballClub – www.myfootballclub.com.au
To register, you will require your FFA number – this can be found or set up on MyFootballClub – www.myfootballclub.com.au
How to Register
1. Log onto the FFA website – www.myfootballclub.com.au
2. Click on “Register Now”
3. Select “Player Registration”at the bottom of the page
4. Select the first option “Click here to proceed to the login pages”
5. Log In using your FFA Number and Password
6. Follow the prompts to complete your registration
If you need further assistance please visit our Registration Info page here.
Club Registration Day 2018
Saturdays, 3 February 2018 and 10 February 2018 at Lane Cove Plaza, Longueville Road from 9am-12pm
This is also an opportunity to speak with a member of the Committee who are on hand to answer any questions you may have.