Players Code of Conduct
- Play by the Rules.
- Never argue with an official. If you disagree, have your captain, coach or manager approach the official during a break or after the competition.
- Control your temper. Verbal abuse of officials and sledging other players, deliberately distracting or provoking an opponent are not acceptable or permitted behaviour in any sports.
- Work equally hard for yourself and/or your team. Your team's performance will benefit, so will you.
- Be a good sport. Applaud all good plays whether they are made by your team or the opposition.
- Treat all participants as you would like to be treated. Do not bully or take unfair advantage of another competitor.
- Cooperate with your coach, team-mates and opponents. Without them there would be no competition.
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants regardless of their gender, ability, cultural background or religion.