Website access for coaches & managers is via the below link:
Please note that you must be registered via MyFootballClub as a coach and/or manager in order to login and access your team.
- 2018 ‘Coaches & Managers’ Info Pack
- 2018 Training Field Allocations
- 2018 Nets Roster
- Installation guide for goal posts at Blackman Park
Electronic Match Card
NSFA Competition Regulations
Important Competition Regulations include:
- MiniRoos Competition Regulations – U6 to U11
- Competition Regulations – U12 and Above
- Competition Regulations – Participant Registration
This is a selection only and more information can be found on the NSFA website. Please note that above information is current as of Monday, 14 March 2016 and is subject to change.
KickStart’s Video Launch
Our football development partners at Sports Kickstart have launched their new educational coaching video’s for the 2017 season. This exciting new development will support our club coaches and managers throughout the Cooperative Program, to develop their players and take their teams to the next level!
LCFC Coach Education Nights (for U10 – All Age)
Lane Cove FC have committed to engaging the professional coaching services of Sports Kickstart holistically throughout the club. This extends from Cooperative Coaching, Development Squads, Goalkeeper training and Coach Education Nights.
To maximise the benefits of the coach education nights, the following information is important to understand this concept and how best to utilise this time. The concept is based on conducting a 1 hour coaching workshop with a full-time professional Kickstart Coach. The vision is to engage, educate and empower you as coaches with the support and guidance provided to enable you to have a successful season with your teams. An agenda for the evening will be communicated accordingly. This is likely to include but is not limited to, some of the following topics:
- How to structure a training session, based on a skill or game based “themes”.
- How to structure and educate your team to play a specified formation.
- The Football Coaching Process & FFA National Curriculum
- Coaching tips
- Coaching model sessions and best practice
- How to coach set pieces including: goalkicks, freekicks, corners, penalties.
Should there be any specific topics, questions or queries that you would like to cover within these workshops.Please email Kickstarts Coaching Development Manager, Jamie Morriss @ email@example.com. As you may be aware Jamie will be putting the program together based on any requests that also tie in with the topics mentioned above.
NSFA Coaching Courses
- Grassroots Course (now called ‘ALDI MiniRoos Certificate’) – suitable for coaches training U6 to U9 players – IMPORTANT: U6-U8 coaches compulsory & U9 recommended
- Skill Training Certificate – suitable for coaches training 9-13 year old players
- Game Training Certificate – suitable for coaches training 13-17 year old players
- Senior Certificate – suitable for coaches training players 17 and above
NSFA – INSPIRE coach support program
Inspire coaching will provide coaches of all levels access to a platform that will host coaching resources, video content and discussion forums to assist coaches in their season-long journey. Our mission is to better the footballing experience of both the coach and players by providing relevant, progressive and easy to digest content. For more information, please click here.
For further information and resources please see below useful links:
- Football Federation Australia: http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/getinvolved/coaching/resources
- Football NSW: http://www.footballnsw.com.au/index.php?id=coaches
- MyFootballClub: http://www.myfootballclub.com.au/index.php?id=158
- NSFA: http://www.foxsportspulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-10116-0-0-0&sID=322290
- Community Coaching Information: http://www.ffacoachingresource.com.au/
Click here to download a PDF version of LCFC 2018 Training Plans