FOOTBALL NSW INSURANCE
Insurance Documents & Information
- Insurance Summary Brochure
- Online Claims
- What is Covered?
- Personal Accident
- Public & Products Liability
- Professional Indemnity
- Management Liability
Injury Claim Process
Injury claim forms are now completed online through the claims portal on the FNSW Insurance website.
The online claim process enables claimants to apply and upload documents and receipts online for quicker processing.
To lodge an injury claim go to Lodge Your Claim Online.
- The claimant registers and completes the claim form online.
- The Club Declaration and Physician’s Statement forms are both downloaded and printed by the claimant from the claims portal.
- The Club Declaration is completed by the club and is then saved and uploaded to the claims portal by the claimant.
- The Physician’s Statement is completed by the claimant’s Doctor or Specialist and is then saved and uploaded to the claims portal by the claimant.
- Alternatively these documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Gow-Gates Claims, PO Box 4731, Sydney NSW 2001.
Injury Claim Verifications
- Claim verification is required for all injury claims to ensure the player was registered at time of injury, was participating in a sanctioned activity and that the information provided on the claim is accurate.
- Verification cannot occur until the Club Declaration and Physician’s Statement are uploaded or received by Gow-Gates.
- Association injury claims are verified by the relevant Association.
|Phone:||(02) 8267 9999 or 1800 640 535|
|Contacts:||Ask for the FFA Insurance Team|
|Fax:||(02) 8267 9999|
|Postal:||GPO Box 4731, Sydney NSW 2001|
|Street:||8th Floor 491, Kent Street Sydney NSW|